1. We will continue to comply with all environmental legislation and approved codes of practice pertinent to
2. We will continually improve our own environmental performance regarding such things as utility usage,
endeavouring to reduce these by measurable amounts year on year.
3. We will reduce our own pollution emissions and waste arising from our day to day business activities by
taking affirmative action.
4. We will monitor our use of raw materials, energy and supplies for ourselves and our clients,
recommending alternatives and encouraging sustainable and ethical business models.
5. We will raise awareness within our company about environmental issues making it part of the 'day job'.
6. We will encourage similar environmental standards from our suppliers and contractors, working closely
with them to improve their environmental efforts.
7. We will assist customers and clients to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way,
recommending and sourcing ethically based and sustainable products where possible.
8. We will engage with our local community, developing partnerships and showing a duty of care to them.
9. We will participate in discussions about environmental issues developing action plans for improvement,
measuring and acting on them.
10. We will engage and educate our staff in the need for environmental change, encouraging them to find and
implement solutions in an empowering and supportive manner
Darren Etasse launches BIFM in Guernsey
Kleinwort Benson refurbishment work starts
AFM to host R22 Seminars in Jersey and Guernsey
AFM RBS Support Team Newsletter 2012